Digital Business Solutions Manager
In this role you’re in the driver seat to create a Healthy & Sustainable Environment for generations to come.
The main purpose of the Manager Digital Business Solutions position is to drive the transformation of Wavin’s business (Smart cities (underground infrastructure), Smart building, or Smart Home) towards services and data-driven solutions. Identifying, validating, testing and scaling new digital propositions with international public and private customers in building and infrastructure. In this role you’re in the driver seat to create a Healthy & Sustainable Environment for generations to come.
- Build and maintain an international end-customer network;
- Identify & develop opportunities for data driven services;
- Translate customer needs into practical solutions;
- Prepare, execute and monitor pilots/proof of concepts;
- Commercialize and Scale up successful offerings;
- Support and train local digital field experts;
- Be the technical and commercial link between the Global Innovation Center and local commercial teams;
- Maximize synergies with Wavin’s existing businesses.
A degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Engineering, Business Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar. Minimum 5 years relevant experience preferably within Smart City & Buildings and Smart Home and product/Service lifecycle management. You have experience in being a product or platform manager in a multinational organization driving the performance of a global smart and connected product/Services and has a strong business acumen combined with technical expertise.
- Experienced in launching an innovative consumer experiences worldwide;
- Deep understanding of smart home ecosystem platforms including zigbee, thread, bluetooth and the application layers (Zigbee, dotdot, weave, OCF);
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategic plans and build long-term roadmaps;
- Strong technical background within home automation and smart cities;
- Technical proficiency with wireless technologies and software platforms (IoT, mobile devices, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.);
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills; comfortable talking to engineering;
- Knowledge in programming language (e.g. Python, SQL).
Wavin is active in the building and construction industry across multiple continents. Wavin is part of Orbia, a community of companies bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Wavin is backed up by 65+ years of expertise and works with 11’500+ employees in 37 countries worldwide. Wavin is the largest business group in Orbia and has 17 R&D facilities, 22’000+ employees in 41 countries worldwide.
“ At Wavin, we have a ‘calling’ … to service. A purpose. To build healthy, sustainable environments. And where is our help most needed? The very places we live in: our cities. Our cities’ drinking water is leaking away, greenery has been disappearing, streets are flooding after heavy rainfall and its sewer systems are outdated, polluting our groundwater. It’s time to join forces and build long-lasting cities. It’s time for you to join the Wavin team!
At Wavin, we engage and collaborate with city leaders, engineers, planners and installers to help make cities future-proof and buildings comfortable and energy-efficient. As a pioneer in sustainable water infrastructure, we focus on creating positive change in the world, guided by our purpose of Building Healthy, Sustainable Environments.
We want to build a team of champions. That’s why Wavin is currently looking for a Digital Business Solutions Manager to join our team at Schiphol, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, at Wavin Group.”
Do you want to make a difference by building healthy, sustainable environments? As an international company requiring many different professional skills, we understand and celebrate diversity, inclusion and belonging. At Wavin, we encourage all our employees to develop their talent with great innovative programs, and to become the best version of themselves. Together, as a strong team, we grow, and deliver on our purpose every day. Wavin is the place to be if you truly wish to make an impact. In addition to working with an enthusiastic, professional team in an international environment, we offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
For more information you can contact Mathijs Schumacher, +31 (0)38 420 39 00, 06- 39 89 34 89 or email@example.com. HÆD is coordinating the procedure of this vacancy for Wavin Group.