Wavin Technology & Innovation
In the challenging position of PMO Manager (leading the innovation Project Management Office), you will be responsible for driving Wavin’s global innovation project portfolio, delivering exciting innovations with your team (On Time In Full) into the market.
As PMO Manager leading the innovation Project Management Office you will be responsible for driving Wavin’s expanding global innovation project portfolio. You are leading a team of international project managers delivering our exciting innovations into the market. You are responsible for the quality and further development of our innovation stage gate process and project management tool. Your team of Project Managers is responsible for the full scope of our innovation projects, this includes everything from project initiation, planning, resourcing and execution to monitoring, control and implementation. You will ensure the PMO meets performance targets: aligned with the organization’s strategic objectives and adhering to best practices. You will be acting as a trusted advisor, be a coach and content sparring partner for your team of Project Managers and be the strategic sparring partner for the Director T&I. You will report to the Director T&I and play a key role as part of the T&I management team.
You will be responsible for leading and developing the project management team to ensure the PMO meets the performance targets. This role contains the following topics:
- Team leadership: lead the expanding team of project managers;
- Governance: lead and further develop global portfolio, program and project management process and tools;
- Competence leadership: monitor and develop the skills and competences of the project managers and develop Project Management as a discipline;
- Reliable execution and delivery of product development projects based on agreed portfolio and heartbeat of businesses;
- Drive your team’s project execution regarding high quality and speed, including steering data and risk management;
- Project management: lead as Project Manager specific projects;
- Leverage best PMO practices (externally & Orbia internally); drive increased awareness innovation process throughout Wavin.
You bring a wide experience as a Senior Project Manager, Program Manager or PMO Officer, with a proven track record of substantial team leadership experience with a focus on team development, successful project delivery, an ability to improve project management practices.
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or associated degree;
- Affinity with the polymer material processing industry is a pré;
- Experience in managing product innovation projects/programs;
- Following qualifications are a pré: Project Management certification (eg Prince2 practitioner), MPM, PMP, MBA.
At Wavin, we have a ‘calling’ … to service. A purpose. To build healthy, sustainable environments. And where is our help most needed? The very places we live in: our cities. Our cities’ drinking water is leaking away, greenery has been disappearing, streets are flooding after heavy rainfall and its sewer systems are outdated, polluting our groundwater. At Wavin, we engage and collaborate with city leaders, engineers, planners and installers to help make cities future-proof and buildings comfortable and energy-efficient. As a pioneer in sustainable water infrastructure, we focus on creating positive change in the world, guided by our purpose of Building Healthy, Sustainable Environments.
Wavin is active in the building and construction industry across multiple continents. Wavin is part of Orbia, a community of companies bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Wavin is backed up by 65+ years of expertise and works with 10’500+ employees in 37 countries worldwide. Wavin is the largest business group in Orbia. Orbia has commercial activities in 100+ countries, 21’000+ employees and 120 production sites.
Talent is the heart of Wavin’s business. They create a workplace where expertise, ideas and innovation can thrive and prosper. The people are dedicated and excited about delivering real value to the customers. Wavin offers challenging, exciting positions in a collaborative, diverse, international environment – paired with comprehensive, attractive compensation/benefits packages. Be a part of the future growth of Wavin. Embark on a transformative journey that will ignite your passion.
Jordy Coerts, (038) 420 3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org, from HÆD is coordinating the procedure for this vacancy on behalf of Wavin. Apply online at www.haed.nl or by mail.