Wavin Technology & Innovation
In this challenging position you will be part of a passionate, enthusiastic, and creative innovation team. As the Project Manager you will initiate, lead, and manage development projects from idea-generation to production implementation and sales development for various Business Units.
As Project Manager (New Product Development) you join the team at Technology & Innovation in Dedemsvaart. You Initiate, lead and manage multiple product innovation projects from start till implementation according to Wavin’s Global stage gate process, on time in full.
- Project progress reporting (planning, budget, milestones) on different levels: Business management, operating companies & suppliers;
- Lead multi-disciplinary innovation teams;
- Secure patent/trademark/design protection and Freedom to Operate of new developments;
- Secure that developed products are in accordance with agreed specifications/international standards and requirements;
- Being the gatekeeper for all technical know-how regarding design, processing and application aspects of relevant product ranges.
Your eager to be part of a team of champions and you want to make a difference by working for a purpose-led company.
- You have a master's degree in engineering Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Industrial Design / Electronics);
- Experienced Project Manager in an innovative and international technical environment;
- Proven knowledge in the field of new product development and industrial manufacturing processes;
- With your passion, drive and leadership, you will be able to inspire and motivate your team members;
- You distinguish yourself by thinking in solutions, focusing on results and understanding and managing a wide variety of stakeholders;
- You have outstanding communicative skills and able to communicate in English (verbal & written);
- You are willing to travel (20%).
Wavin is an innovative solution provider for the building and infrastructure industry across multiple continents. Backed up by 60+ years of expertise, Wavin geared up to tackle some of the world’s biggest challenges around: water supply, sanitation, climate-resilient cities and building performance. Wavin is part of Orbia, a community of companies bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Wavin has 12.000+ employees in 40+ countries worldwide and operates under brands like Wavin, Amanco and Pavco.
About Wavin Technology & Innovation
With a strong focus on excellence, through pioneering innovations, sustainable technologies and unsurpassed technical knowledge, Wavin Technology & Innovation (T&I) strives to address crucial societal challenges and vital market needs. Gathering user insights and developing integral solutions for customers, mostly through thermoplastics, Wavin T&I embraces an open, collaborative and innovation culture, tapping into passionate people to support an accelerated growth. Wavin T&I has a solid track record with respect to sustainable innovations that positively impact the Building and Installation (B&I) and Civils and Infrastructure (C&I) industry, earned through renowned solutions such as: Q-Bic®, QBic- Plus®, Hep2O® fittings, Tigris® Hot & Cold fitting range, Tegra® Inspection chambers and Wavin Certaro® products to filter and separate rain water. A great example is the launched plastic road, which was all over the national and international news.
Do you want to make a difference by building healthy, sustainable environments? As an international company requiring many different professional skills, Wavin understands and celebrates diversity, inclusion and belonging. Wavin, encourages all their employees to develop their talent with great innovative programs, and to become the best version of themselves. Together, as a strong team, Wavin grows, and delivers every day. Wavin is the place to be if you truly wish to make an impact. In addition to working with an enthusiastic, professional team in an international environment, Wavin offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
For more information you can contact Jordy Coerts, +31 (0)38 420 39 00, 06- 46 30 81 61 or firstname.lastname@example.org. HÆD is coordinating the procedure of this vacancy for Wavin.