You will contribute to and be part of an organization that just transformed its strategy, structure, and culture to one that moves with the changing market. You work on global projects and services that matter to help shaping and facilitating the growth of the company.
- Manage multiple international thermal acoustics projects running concurrently, that are cross functional and have a relative degree of complexity;
- Own and drive projects from the contract phase until the end of the warranty period;
- Represent CECO-Aarding, be relationship-driven on a global level, knowing the wants and needs of all involved parties (external and internal) and acting accordingly flexible to achieve the needed results and manage expectations;
- Hands-on approach, structuring the project, guiding the customer, driving the internal process and cooperate with the global manufacturing partners. You make decisions to deliver results;
- Responsible for the overall health of the project, ensuring that requirements are established and met, deliverables are completed and reviewed, and the project is completed on schedule and within budget;
- Delivering the promised result to customers and internal organization is your focus, making CECO the preferred choice of our customers;
You will ideally have a bachelor’s degree (e.g., mechanical engineering) and 2-4 years of project management and implementation experience. You feel comfortable in a dynamic global environment that is developing and pioneering with projects varying in size and complexity. Their offer on the job training for the right person who does not have all the necessary experience. Key is that you are a self-starter, flexible in handling different situations, will take ownership, be well organized, disciplined in execution and show your can-do mentality. You will also be a team worker with excellent (inter)cultural communication skills. You will travel domestically and overseas for short term project requirements.
CECO-Aarding is a leading company in noise attenuation for gas turbine and process equipment in the power and petrochemical industry. CECO develops, designs, builds, and delivers equipment to major OEMs, EPCs customers and plant owners world-wide. Currently they are expanding the product offering by adding strong established CECO-brands to their portfolio. These Aarding brands provide customized solutions based on a proven track record in design, engineering and manufacturing of Gas Turbine Exhaust Systems, Acoustical Components, Dampers and Expansion Joints. They also provide clean and safe industrial air quality solutions by controlling hazardous gas and odour emissions, volatile organic compound (VOC) and particulate abatement, or particle recovery. To support the growth and portfolio expansion in Europe they are now looking for a project manager to take up this challenge.
It’s a unique opportunity for an exceptional talent who wants to work for a company with a clear purpose and loves to learn, develop, and grow! Within CECO you will be given the freedom to create and give meaning to this role. You will be coached to learn, understand, and master the key elements or the process, with many international aspects. This role will create significant growth potential for you and the organization. They offer a market competitive salary based on your experience and competences. CECO invest in your personal development and you’re part of a warm team.
For more information you can contact Ing. Mathijs Schumacher, +31 (0)38 420 39 00, 06- 39 89 34 89 or email@example.com. HÆD is coordinating the procedure of this vacancy for CECO-Aarding.