Senior Advisor Urban Climate Resilience
The Advisor Urban Climate Resilience will be responsible for local business development, engaging earlier in the value chain to shape client vision in the market, create opportunities to sell the integrated Wavin solution, and support your customers through the design phase of their projects.
We have embarked on an exciting journey to grow the Urban Climate Resilience (UCR) business within Wavin to tackle the climate change challenges. The aim is to expand our product portfolio and move from component to solution provider, establishing a truly global commercial client approach.
To support the growth ambitions, we are looking for an Advisor Urban Climate Resilience. The role of Advisor is to combine engineering know-how with business sense to help our customers and internal sales teams. The Technical Sales Manager will be responsible for local business development, engaging earlier in the value chain to shape client vision in the market, create opportunities to sell the integrated Wavin solution, and support your customers through the design phase of their projects.
- Execution of product-market strategy which is embedded in the UCR strategy;
- To achieve the commercial objectives for your country: UCR sales, Value add products P&L in country. Pre-selling specs, converting End-users & project hit rate;
- Ability to design and calculate on project level;
- Localize product launches, assessing the commercial value and ensure market needs, opportunities, as well as product development needs, specifications and requirements are met and coordinated;
- Collect and share deep insight into the value propositions of Wavin’s and competitors’ products and integrated solutions or ability to acquire them to differentiate Wavin solutions;
- Guide and support the sales team to secure the achievement of our objectives in terms of market position, growth, and profitability;
- Technical point of contact for the sales team and customers, coordinating technical request and the resolution of issues;
- Build and share market intelligence – understanding of customers, markets, competitors, products, and applications.
- B.Sc. relevant to one or more solution areas, e.g. hydraulic engineering, civil engineering, software engineering, urban planning, (landscape) architecture, or similar;
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Experienced technical professional e.g. from engineering consultancies, architecture firms, or end-client’s engineering teams. Strong technical background and experience in design, evaluation and construction of stormwater management/Urban Climate Resilience systems;
- Commercial mindset, from conceptual designs to integrated solution selling. Inspire and transform client pains into demand - experienced in interacting with clients on their technical level. Proven track-record of winning projects and understanding full project scopes;
- CRM and project management proficiency;
- Knowledge of the Benelux market opportunities and challenges;
- A teamplayer, motivator and excellent communicator with an entreprenaurial drive.
At Wavin, we have a ‘calling’ … to service. A purpose. To build healthy, sustainable environments. And where is our help most needed? The very places we live in: our cities. Our cities’ drinking water is leaking away, greenery has been disappearing, streets are flooding after heavy rainfall and its sewer systems are outdated, polluting our groundwater. At Wavin, we engage and collaborate with city leaders, engineers, planners and installers to help make cities future-proof and buildings comfortable and energy-efficient. As a pioneer in sustainable water infrastructure, we focus on creating positive change in the world, guided by our purpose of Building Healthy, Sustainable Environments.
Wavin is active in the building and construction industry across multiple continents. Wavin is part of Orbia, a community of companies bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Wavin is backed up by 65+ years of expertise and works with 10’500+ employees in 37 countries worldwide. Wavin is the largest business group in Orbia. Orbia has commercial activities in 100+ countries, 21’000+ employees and 120 production sites.
Do you want to make a difference by building healthy, sustainable environments? As an international company requiring many different professional skills, we understand and celebrate diversity, inclusion and belonging. At Wavin, we encourage all our employees to develop their talent with great innovative programs, and to become the best version of themselves. Together, as a strong team, we grow, and deliver on our purpose every day. Wavin is the place to be if you truly wish to make an impact. In addition to working with an enthusiastic, professional team in an international environment, we offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Jordy Coerts, (038) 420 3900 or email@example.com, from HÆD is coordinating the procedure for this vacancy on behalf of Wavin. Apply online at www.haed.nl or by mail.