Team Lead (Embedded) Software Testing
In this role you will be responsible for all work related to integration- and functional testing of embedded software with the purpose to assure quality and identify improvements.
Following an intensive induction and training period within the company and especially in the R&D department, you will be responsible for all work related to integration- and functional testing of embedded software with the purpose to assure quality and identify improvements. You are responsible for the analysis, reporting and communication of test results on all assigned projects You will work in a multidisciplinary environment and be supported by an experienced team of embedded (automotive) software development and test colleagues.
- Coordinate the Software Testing Team in their day-to-day activities, while focusing on both the short and long-term goals;
- Offer guidance and leadership to the mode members of our test team;
- Constantly increase the quality of our deliveries and speed of software testing, by implementing new procedures and tools that help improve both the manual and automated test processes;
- Work together with Project Managers on achieving the delivery goals at very high-quality standards.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Proven working experience (4-6 years) in software testing and software quality assurance;
- Experience with C, C++ and CAN protocols;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Experience working in an Agile and/or V-model development process;
- Experience with software test approached like ISTQB or TMAP Next;
- Experience with automated testing tools, Python, Matlab/Simulink, and HIL is a plus;
- Experience with (Automotive) Functional Safety e.g. ISO26262 or IEC61508 is a plus.
VSE is the ultimate specialist in advanced, innovative steering and suspension solutions enabling users to obtain sustainable returns from transport equipment. VSE has been a trusted name in the automotive world since 1985 and since 2014 has been part of the Weber-Hydraulik Group, an international player in hydraulic solutions with 1,800 employees and eight locations worldwide.
VSE offers you a varied job as part of a professional and internationally oriented organization where you will enjoy many challenges in coming years. Your abilities and efforts will be amply rewarded with an appropriate salary level and good benefits. VSE invests heavily in its employees and offers employees many opportunities to be successful in their field.
For more information, please contact Jordy Coerts, consultant at HÆD (038) 420 3900 or +31(0)6 46 30 81 61 email@example.com, who is coordinating this procedure for VSE. You can apply for this function at www.haed.nl.