In this new challenging position you are responsible for an efficient daily warehouse operations and logistics process.
The Warehouse Manager is a hands-on role. You are responsible for the daily warehouse operations and logistics and also responsible for the enviolo workshop. The workshop is part of our service offering towards the (e)-bike retail base in Europe. Within the workshop (2fte), our team is relacing returned wheels and assembling enviolo replacement parts that have been returned under warranty. This role will be crucial for managing, planning, and keeping the inventory of that workshop to a healthy and successful level. Key responsibilities and tasks are:
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals;
- Optimize the current warehouse processes to meet industry standards for best practice, working in close collaboration with the Customer Experience Manager;
- Responsible for accurate processing of customer (OEM and Retail) orders out of the warehouse, including generating the required shipping documentation and administration;
- Process outgoing warranty orders in a timely and accurate manner to our retail customers;
- Receive, check and process incoming inventory orders for our European warehouse and accurately update the ERP system using our warehouse automation system and tools;
- Accurate planning and scheduling of the outgoing shipments to our OEM customers that are using our Just In Time (JIT) terms and conditions;
- Host and prepare inventory order meetings together with the MP&L and CX managers;
- Execute frequent periodic warehouse inventory counts and report back on the results;
- Maintain the accurate availability of spare parts on the enviolo aftermarket shop;
- In close collaboration with our CX Manager, maintain a great relationship with the 3PL partners ensuring the best possible service, coverage and pricing available to enviolo.
You have accomplished a Bachelor degree (for example in Logistics) and already gained some experience in Logistics and/or Supply planning. If you are an individual that strives for optimizing, structuring and streamlining warehouse operations in a growing environment, while simultaneously being part of the daily execution team then this job is for you!
- You are able to manage and lead warehouse operations in a B2B environment;
- You are an extremely accurate, structured, precise and disciplined professional;
- You are able to find creative solutions when you get a difficult challenge;
- Fluent in English; Dutch and German skills are a plus;
- Systems knowledge; Experience of the ERP program Netsuite is a plus.
As a manufacturer of premium shifting solutions, enviolo is rapidly gaining market share in a high-growth e-bike industry. International organization with locations in Amsterdam (sales/marketing), Austin (US, engineering/operations) and various production contractors. While smart growth and expansion are priorities of ours, so is making a difference in our corner of the world. We live by our values: passionate, loyal, joyful and authentic. Enviolo embraces the envisioned future (enviolo equipped bikes on every street corner) and has focus on operational excellence, not stopping until they get it right.
Just like the e-bike industry is experiencing rapid growth, enviolo and the warehousing activities are also rapidly growing. The importance of the local warehouse in Zwolle is increasing and consists of a team of 15 passionate team members. Enviolo is relying heavily on the speed, accuracy and agility of our European warehouse. In order to keep up with this rising importance and growing demand, we are currently looking for an ambitious Warehouse Manager.
Enviolo is a growing and dynamic organization. Next to an environment with the possibility to grow as a person they also offer a competitive salary.
- Participation in companywide bonus plan;
- 25 days paid time off;
- 10 enviolo paid holidays;
- Commuter Train Pass;
- Company e-bike for business / commuting use.
HAED is the recruitment partner for enviolo. For more information you can contact Jordy Coerts, (038) 420 39 00/ (06) 46308161, who is coordinating this procedure. You can apply at the website; www.haed.nl or mail; email@example.com.